Loan Periods and Limits
You may have up to 30 items checked out on your library card at a time.
|Material Type||Loan Period||Limits||Age Restriction|
|Audio Books||1 week||4||—|
|DVD and Blu-Ray||1 week||4||18 +|
|Wii Game||1 week||4||—|
Fines and Replacement Costs
All items must be returned on or before their due date.
|Material Type||Late Fee|
|Books||$0.10 / day (with a maximum fine of $5.00 per item)|
|Audio Books||$1.00 / day (with a maximum fine of $5.00 per item)|
|Magazines||$0.10 / day (with a maximum fine of $5.00 per item)|
|Multimedia||$0.10 / day (with a maximum fine of $5.00 per item)|
|DVD and Blu-Ray||$1.00 / day (with a maximum fine of $5.00 per item)|
|VHS||$1.00 / day (with a maximum fine of $5.00 per item)|
|CD||$0.10 / day (with a maximum fine of $5.00 per item)|
|Wii Game||$1.00 / day (with a maximum fine of $5.00 per item)|
|Fines are not charged on Sundays and holidays|
Replacement Costs: The cost to replace a lost or damaged item will be the price of item plus a $5.00 processing fee. There will be no refund if you locate the item after you pay for it.
The library accepts payment by cash and check.
Library materials that have not been requested by another library patron and have not exceeded the maximum number of renewals may be renewed:
- Online via your patron account (link to patron account here)
- By telephone at 607-753-1042.
Please do not email the library about renewing an item.
Using the library’s online catalog, or with the assistance of a library staff person in-house, you may request up to 10 items at a time from another Finger Lakes Library. Once you receive notification that your items are available, you have 7 days to pick them up.
To place a hold using the library’s online catalog:
- Conduct a search and identify the item you wish to request.
- Click on the Place Hold Request button to the right of the title information.
- Enter your Barcode Number and Password in the corresponding fields. (Your password will be the last 4 digits of your phone number.)
- Click on the drop down menu next to Pickup Library and select the library where you will pick up the item.
- Click on Submit Request
- Verify your contact information