The library has a variety of equipment for public use.
The library offers wi-fi with a library card during open hours only.
- 6 Dell desktop computers for public use (ages 18+). Users need to have a current library card. Use is timed at 30 minute intervals, twice a day. Please inform the staff person if you are conducting job, work or school related tasks. Use may be monitored.
- 4 computers for study/research purposes only located in private study carrels. Headphones with microphones are available for online courses, Skype or conferences. At this time there is no printer attached to these computers.
- 1 Ricoh Copier and Printer (black & white and color) – can reduce, enlarge, print double sided and scan to a USB
- 2 computers used to search the library catalog
- 2 microfilm machines (attached to a printer – no color printing) to access local newspaper
- 2 Big Eye light/magnifying glasses (available for borrowing). These high intensity lights with a 5-inch magnifying glass attached are an excellent tool for anyone who needs extra help seeing tiny parts or text.
- 1 35mm slide converter (available by appointment only). You can transfer your 35mm slides to digital images and save on your personal device or a flash drive.
- 1 scanner (documents may be scanned and saved onto a USB/flash drive)
- 9 Dell laptops (may be signed-out to tutors for in-house use)
IBM Selectric typewriter. Please ask a staff person for its location.
- 4 Dell desktop computers for public use (youth and caregivers)
- 1 AWE Early Literacy Station
- 1 HP LaserJet printer (no color printing)
- 2 Dell laptops (for teens)
- 1 computer used to search the library catalog
Two study carrels on the main floor are equipped with electrical outlets for personal devices.
There are several quiet areas in the library which are suitable for study, tutoring, or group work. Some are equipped with electrical outlets. Please ask a staff person if you need a table near an electrical outlet.