T.A.B. – Teen Advisory Board
The Teen Advisory Board is a group of teenage volunteers that meet twice monthly to review books, plan special activities, and suggest materials for purchase. Members also help as volunteers and assist with programs.
You may qualify if you are:
- Between the ages of 12 to 18 (in junior or senior high school)
- Male or female
- Tall enough to reach standard book shelves
- Of undetermined weight, but generally considered to be a “heavy reader”
- Known to frequent libraries and bookstores (online too!)
- Suffering from a reading addiction, and usually have one or two books with you at all times
- Guilty of ever reading by flashlight (or by the glow of your tablet) under the covers at night when you are supposed to be asleep
Please contact Betsy to apply for membership.