Mental Health Resources
- Cortland County Crisis Line: (607) 758-6100
- Cortland County Mental Health Department
- Family Counseling Services of Cortland County
- Wishing Wellness Center (peer-to-peer recovery): (607) 756-5992
- New York State & National
Physical Health Resources
- MedlinePlus:Consumer health information without ads. Trusted and vetted by the National Library of Medicine.
- Family Health Network: federally funded, offers medical and dental services on an income-based sliding scale.
- Guthrie Medical Center
- NYS Cancer Services Program
- Seven Valleys Health Coalition
- Culinary Arts Collection (Gale Cengage Learning)
- Consumer Heath Complete (EBSCO)
- Health Reference Center Academic (Gale Cengage Learning)
- Nursing and Allied Health Connection (Gale Cengage Learning)
- Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Collection (Gale Cengage Learning)
- Psychology Collection (Gale Cengage Learning)
- Virtual Recovery Resources for Substance Use and Mental Illness. Includes links to online meetings and recovery support resources offered by various mutual help groups and other organizations, as well as information on setting up a virtual meeting.
- Addiction Policy Forum and CHESS Health Connections App. Free research-based smartphone app to help people with recovery from substance use.
- Resources for Parents, Families, and Caregivers. Provides mobile (phone and text-based) education and support for family members struggling with a loved one’s addiction as well as links to other virtual resources.
- Faces & Voices of Recovery is dedicated to organizing and mobilizing the over 23 million Americans in recovery from addiction to alcohol and other drugs, their families, friends and allies into recovery community organizations and networks.
- Shatterproof is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to reversing the addiction crisis in the United States.
- How to Find a Virtual Recovery Meeting